Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does the rest mode work?
It gives 50% gold and exp..? Is that 50% of what you would get on the monster you log off at using no skills while fighting just afk?
Or what..?
Nah it mean u get 50% more what mob u choose to hit :3 not the mob or zone u afk at ok
For every hour you are offline you get up to 6 hours of 50% bonus time when you log back on. It's something like that.
You accumulate Rested Time based off how long you are offline. CRIMSONKING is correct, it maxes out at 6 hours of a +50% bonus. I believe it works out to something like for every hour spent offline, you gain half an hour of rested time

For those of you who like math:
*Pulls out his slide rule*

Ok, so. for gold rate its this: (slight change for the current event though)

(HuntGold+VIPGold+AscGold+eventGold+supportGold+1)*Lev^(1.3+FLOOR(0.04*MIN(Lev,300),1)*0.015)*RestedRate*partymod*1.5

Where:
HuntGold+VIPGold+AscGold+eventGold+supportGold are all %s, so if your hunting gold rate is 25%, then its (0.25+...+1)
Lev is the monster's level. The ^1.3+floor(...) means that every 25 levels is a higher tier, this gives you more xp/gold the higher you go.. except that MIN(..) means it maxes at 300
Rested rate is 1.0 normally. if you have rested time, then it is 1.5
1.5 is a global default number
Party mod... =(1.4/(ASCParty))*((PartySize)+1) [ASCParty is a %, so if you've got level 2 in ascension party bonus, it is 0.2]

I'm still trying to figure exactly how the event +25 works. It is NOT a flat x1.25 at the end. I know that much
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
wow, thanks..but could you simplify that for me..?

It matters which floor im on when I log out then? Should I log out at the highest floor i can go to? Or the highest floor I can afk-kill?
just shut the web down :v then u get rested hours dah
If you're not logging out, but leaving your computer running; Idle where you can kill the treasures (4x hp for about 60-70 seconds)

If you're logging out, ie turning your computer off, closing the browser, etc. It doesn't matter where you last were, you get rested time based purely off the time you were away
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg