Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatically switching enemys
Ok the issue I think I may be experiencing is when I am attacking a higher lvl enemy it automatically takes me back to a lvl 11 mob and I am no longer able to progress.
That isn't a bug, it's so that when you try and kill an enemy that you can no longer kill. You aren't auto'ing there not gaining anything. The game puts you to a lower monster that you can kill.
(05-16-2015, 04:50 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: That isn't a bug, it's so that when you try and kill an enemy that you can no longer kill. You aren't auto'ing there not gaining anything. The game puts you to a lower monster that you can kill.

let me explain better, I'm lvl 23, and it drops me to a lvl 11 mob I'm able to kill lvl 25 mobs without clicks.
Hmm lol, can you also kill the treasures/bosses without clicks? Apart from that though, yeah seems bugged. I'm sure Ray or zieg will help you out.
(05-16-2015, 04:58 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: Hmm lol, can you also kill the treasures/bosses without clicks? Apart from that though, yeah seems bugged. I'm sure Ray or zieg will help you out.
 Yupp, I wish I could of screened this happening. but yeah, it only happens when I solo not in a group.
Few questions:

Does it drop you down in the middle of a fight, or is it only after the end of the fight?
Does a relog seem to fix the issue? or is it repeatable?

Like CRIMSONKING said, there is an automated system to knock you back to earlier zones in case you're in a party in a high zone, and your partner leaves you stranded (so you dont waste hours idling on a mob you cant fight). It could be a client/Server sync issue. A lot of problems can be resolved with a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) to force the client to reload the game
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg