Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
insta rest time bug
Game name is also Iggy

Left a party after several hours where everything went smoothly in terms of leveling up etc.

Once I left the party (where I was with miksirau) everything froze up on me and was unable to change hunting level.

At that point I left the game then reentered which fixed the freezing up.

However once I went back in it suddenly gave me credit for almost 6 hours of rested time earned (with the 50% xp and gold boost) when I had only left for a few seconds. It doesn't seem to have accelerated the timers on woodcutting mining or expeditions.

I am loathe to log back on a this point since using that rested time would be abusing a bug

Please advise

Cheers

Iggy
I think it a visual bug if it not Ray gonna check it out so cheer :3
A similar thing happened to me the other day. Left work with work computer logged in. I'd relogged pretty recently to get cards to update. drove home (~60 minute drive). When I got home, I logged in at home, but first got the "logged in elsewhere, wait 60 seconds, etc" message. I waited a bit then logged in again. Worked this time, but said I had somewhere around 120 minutes of rested time.
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg