Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding third player to party bug
Adding a third player to the party still doesn't work as far as I can tell, there's nowhere that says to add another player.

[Image: new]

Sorry if the image doesn't work, I'm pretty bad at stuff like this.

EDIT: Image didn't work, attempt no.2:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="6RUSUhP"><a href="//imgur.com/6RUSUhP">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

EDIT: image didn't work again: last try here:

[Image: new]

Nevermind, just go to this URL: http://imgur.com/gallery/6RUSUhP/new
it happen to me every times i leave a party :|
Edit: my bad i through this is a error bug about party :v
You don't add people to your party, they join you. Open party/private party listings should no longer disappear until the party count is 3 (or 4 for inferno).
(05-11-2015, 03:23 AM)Ray Wrote: You don't add people to your party, they join you. Open party/private party listings should no longer disappear until the party count is 3 (or 4 for inferno).

Oh, in that case, may I add this as a suggestion? To invite players to join you?
Getting something similar to this every couple of days. My brother, my partner and I are in a guild together. When all 3 of us are online, in the guild list it says that my brother is offline and that my partner and I are online. No amount of refreshing can rectify this. We can then both see my brother in the "join party list" but once one of us has joined him then the other gets the message "the room is full" despite there only being 2 out of 3 in that room. The next day it will work perfectly fine and then the one after, we get the same problem again.
The party should have a system that tell how many members are in the current party that way it will be better if we know it a bug or we need to refresh