Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixed - beg in petfood pack buy
just got the petfood buy thing and it said when you buy it you get cred of 2500 diamonds are some thing like that... to your up date in your support lvl but my need damonds to lvl up did not go down at all can you plz look in to this RAY Sad
Hi, whatever the issue is i'm sure I can resolve it, but unfortunately I don't fully understand what you're saying.

You received the pet food & diamonds, correct? But it did not count towards your support level? Please verify this and I can jump into your account and resolve it.
sorry was drinking a bit last night lol ... OK the bug is i payed for the pet food pack and got the food but it did not count for my support lvling aka did not give crd in helping it lvl up like it said it would it said it would give i think 2,500 diamonds are some thing like that to help you lvl your support lvl so i got it and payed for 500 diamonds to just next lvl i got crd for the 500.... But not the one time pet food buy thing
They should be added now to your support accumulation. Thank you for being patient with this.
it's kool . happy you took time to fix it ... Ty much for that Smile ... and keep up the good work the game is shaping up nicely... I all ready think it's the best game on FB and wait to see what in store next Smile