Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Eden Regenesis Recruiting [Multi-Guild] [Active Community]
Rainbow 
As the title suggests, our guild, EdenRegenesis is recruiting. We request that new members are atleast lvl 215. We currently are in the top 11 of the guild highscores, and have a irc set up to get around the ingame chat mechanics of shorter messages that aren't stored. Our aim as a guild is to help our members train, and do challenges when necessary, and even just for the heck of it at times. Our members are very active and nice, and all we do is to help the greater good of the guild.  

To people of ALL IOU SCORES:

The plan as of now is to expand our reach in this game even further, by offering the chance to join our sister guild. Our sister guilds, Eden Genesis and Eden Reborn, is to provide more spaces to be a part of our meta-guild family. Anyone who cannot join Regenesis for space purposes, or requirement purposes can join our sister guilds. This will allow us to continue helping the community, even with such limitations on guild members. Members of any of our related guilds are not discriminated against when it comes to our chat either.

Not the commitment type?
Feel free to join one of our sister guilds for a short while.

Not sure about who we are?
We'll be more than glad to let you visit. Leave if you want, no strings attached.

Want a guild to be able to find a party?
Our priority is guildies for parties before using the find a party menu.

Want to talk about your seemingly life consuming addiction to IOURPG?  
We love to do that too!

So if anyone who is active and social is looking for a guild to call home, we would be honored to have you as part of our growing family! Any questions can be sent to one of our guild leaders, RealyFluffy, Firen000, Azukana, or Huggz on the forums.

Current Openings:
Eden Regenesis- 2
Eden Reborn- 0
Eden Genesis- 0

Current IOU/Ascend Tier Requirements:
Eden Regenesis- lvl 215
Eden Reborn- lvl 130
Eden Genesis- No Requirements

Pros of Eden Regenesis:
*Buildings: 11/9/6/8/10
*Total IOU score of over 400k
*Active, and knowledgeable Guild Captains
*Our own irc room to chat in
*Currently Ranked 11th top guild
*Fairly relaxed, yet still competitive guild
*We are the main branch of the Eden Meta-Guild

Pros of Eden Reborn:
*Buildings: 8/8/6/6/8
*Players of ascension tier 3 to party with your tier
*Connection to the main guild
*Top pick for openings in Eden Regenesis
*Not competitive, play at your own rate, and be you
*Full access to our guild irc room

Pros of Eden Genesis:
*Players of ascension tiers 0, 1 and 2 to party with
*Access to our guild's helpful Tier 0 grinders
*Top pick for openings in Eden Reborn
*Not competitive
*No requirements to join
*Full access to our guild irc room
~~Proud Leader of Eden Regenesis~~
"Only through power and cooperation can we re-grow the original Eden"
I'll join. IGN: Huggz
I'll join username SodTiwaz

I started 3 days ago, usually get pretty into idle games. score is a bit under your requirements but I'm sure I can catch up fast. I play off and on for my work shift (8 hours) then a bit at home M-F. Also play occasionally on weekends but not as actively.
IN-game:Quiach
lvl82 4759 IOU 2nd ascend if you have an active leader I would like to join your guild
Eden Regensis is recruiting! We have 4 spots open. Refer to the original posting for requirements. We're an active group of players with our own Chatzy! Come be part of the fun Smile
I want to join.
IGN: RealyFluffy
IOU: 3264
Lvl: 64
//RealyFluffy  LVL 291 EdenRegenesis
Hi Azukana,

I would like to join your guild, but I only have a IOU Score of 5403 at the moment.

But I am really growing fast (registered to this game around 2 weeks ago).

I am very active and would like to have a lot of fun in your guild Smile

I am Level 92.

If you need anything else feel free to ask me ingame or here in the forum.

Thank you Smile
Any room in the main guild for a 116, twice ascended, dual virus, 8300 player? Actively play ~8 hours a day, the rest I'm AFK grinding.
Thank you for your interest in joining our guild, but I'm sorry Vendettas, right now we are completely full in the main guild. I could let you know if we get an opening, or you could always join our ascension 2 guild for now.
~~Proud Leader of Eden Regenesis~~
"Only through power and cooperation can we re-grow the original Eden"
10.5k level 132, active player. I would join. Same name in game.