Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ascension double train upgrade
The double train upgrade using ascension points appears to give me a total of +3 food, not +2 (i.e 1 +1 from upgrade).
is this a bug? or does 2nd ascension enhance this (not sure why this would be the case)?
Hi there,

If you upgrade it twice it should go up to 3. What's your character name? I'd like to see what the value went to and if it coincides.
(04-29-2015, 01:39 PM)Ray Wrote: Hi there,

If you upgrade it twice it should go up to 3. What's your character name? I'd like to see what the value went to and if it coincides.

Character Name is DeadSushi. Looking at upgrade options, you can only upgrade the Double Train function once, which is what i have. Maybe i need to check whether it's a visual thing. I don't believe it's just a visual bug as after log in's i've had uneven numbers of feed, impling i trained 3 previously
From sometime now i always gain 2 point when i train so is this a bug and if this a bug am i exploited it so far o.O men if it a bug then .... i dont know cause my side and my main always train 2 point/time so i dont think it a bug therefore i dont report not that i want to exploit it T-T
As far as I can tell, I've always gotten 2 food value from training and pet food from as early as level 1.

The Double Train ability gives you +1 food value, so that makes it training/food gives any pet 2+1 = 3 food value, so this ability works correctly.

The only thing that *might* not be correct, is the 2 initial food value. But again, I've only ever seen it work like this, so I would find it strange. Tongue
Indeed, a long running bug. The double pet train was supposed to increase it to 2, not 3. So i've gone ahead and made it buggier for the next patch.

Double Train will effectively double the old (2) value. Training will therefore give a food value of 4 in this case instead of 3.

Not everything has to be a nerf Smile
then i will reset and put train to lv 3 :v for now
ahh yes it would seem i'm an idiot. i forgot that feeding was equal to 2 not 1. i guess the double train tag confused me