Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DARK CHURCH
will to cut it short are guild haves 1 spot open maybe 2 giving a guy that has not been on for a week are so 1-2 more days are guild is vary easy going you dont have to be a tank player to get in all i ask is that you like the game and play it !!! most are members right now are ascension 1 with me and 1 other member ascension 2 ... so to make thing easy for 3 player team up's and to help show you like that game if you are at lest ascension one i'll for sure let you in if you wish to join .... P.s don't worry if you point are not high could care less so long as you but your point in a bit of auto dam plan to keep this guild going atill 1 I die of old age or 2 the game goes offline what ever comes first but i of hope the game out last me and owner ship of the guild gets past off some how lmao Wink so you'll all ways have a home in the guild if you wish to join and play that game!!!
I guess it's been a bit since this has been updated!

Dark Church has 2 spots currently open...we're looking for people either already through to Inferno, or close to it... I'm the last one not there yet. We've got several people over or almost at lvl 200, so lots of chances to group up and advance quickly. Come on by and see us!
(07-24-2015, 01:18 AM)Wildfire2099 Wrote: I guess it's been a bit since this has been updated!  

Dark Church has 2 spots currently open...we're looking for people either already through to Inferno, or close to it... I'm the last one not there yet.  We've got several people over or almost at lvl 200, so lots of chances to group up and advance quickly.   Come on by and see us!

I'm a young player playing for just 11 days.
IOU: 7302
IGN: ILunaI
I know i could be a great asset to Your guild so don't hesitate and take me Smile.
I won't dissapoint You.
Am I active? Almost 24/7 :].
Level: 271
IOU: 30.000
Tuned Idle-DPS: 2.400K
Hi, I would like to join. Ign Hella - lvl51 - IOU 2873.