Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logout
After coming home from work today, once more my character was logged out. I have no clue why this happens. Sometimes I stay logged in, sometimes I get logged out, sometimes only one of my characters gets logged out, while the outher one stays in the game. E.g. there is the hint that I appear logged in from somewhere else. I do not....
Maybe this has to do while we move from one day to another, because I leave the house half an hour before the new day in your time zone starts.

Anyway, it is pretty annoying to loose all the possible progress.

Is this a known problem, do others happen to have the same issues, will it become better in the future or could there be a problem from my side?

Thanks and all the best
Uschi / Uschix
Hi Uschi, it's a known problem, and there's a fix for the next update that will resolve a major issue with that (Disconnecting players shortly after logging in, or after joining a group)...however..internet hiccups and so forth could still cause issues. This update really should fix several problems with it though.

Unfortunately further improvements to this system are pretty reliant on reports like these. I have a test account I have logged into the official game (same as you) after every update, and unless there's some severe ddos attack, I find I never get disconnected until the next update. That being said, unfortunately from my perspective i'm unable to witness other causes of the disconnections, even though it's obvious they do exist.