Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trading card !?
Well 2 unwanted cards for 1 wanted card that sound fair :3
1 more idea :v
card drop system turn on/off random cards drop * there for if the trade system is open this will be good to cause we cant farm boss mobs so the best solution is to trade for it Tongue
I love this idea or possibly trading with other players too?! Just another idea haha
i think RAY should think of adding a random card packs for sale for diamonds like x number of randoms cards for like so many diamonds ray could set the cost and how many cards per pack him self him self maybe have diff kinds of diff sizes and cost and would help bring more funding to the game to help it grow faster Smile
I really like the idea of card packs for some reason...not specific to a premium thing, but perhaps also as a reward (codes, daily quests, etc).

Quit coming up with good ideas people...my poor todo list.

As for trading cards...i'm on the fence right now. This would make it too easy to farm a single creature and just trade for the bosses/higher ups.
I like these ideas as well.
just assign a "value" to each card, so a W1L1 card is worth 1 whereas a W1L10 is worth 10. W2L1 is 11 W2L15 is 36 etc. If you need 2x the value of the card you want then you will need to farm 22 of W1L1 to get a single W2L1 card - the price of farming. That also being said, if you can inferno the higher levels then you don't need to waste your time farming low levels for unprofitable returns (afterall this feature has come in AFTER people have already gotten to inferno)
What about trading down? A W1L10 card - that would create 5 W1L1 cards (10:1 / 2)? That might be too much, being the case.
value of the cards is good but the trading rate kinda too much like Ray said