Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stone, Crystal and Guild Buildings
Just curious as to how many stones and crystals you guys have racked up since the release of mining. Has anyone been tempted to sell them? As I believe they will be used for guild buildings. I'm not sure if gold will be a factor but guess we'll see.

I know guild content is far away but maybe we could post in here what sort of guild buildings we'd like to see in the future. In that way Ray can have an idea or more ideas when he chooses to implement them. Instead of having multiple threads, we can build off of each others ideas in here.

Buildings:

Recruitment centre- Increases guild members by +1. Cost 100,000 stone ( with each cost increasing and topped out at whatever number Ray chooses).

House of Cards- Stacks another random guild members cards collected with your own, +1 guild members cards collected. Cost 1,000,000 stone 100 crystals. (this building seems highly overpowered with time and if it capped at number of guild members. So if it were to be implemented, high cost is a suggestion but would take guild participation to a whole other level).

Bank- Gold invested is returned at a higher percent at the end of a certain period of time (7days) +10%, cost 20,000 stone 1 crystal( Higher amounts of gold can have a higher rate of interest or chance of a higher yield, higher building levels can give higher min levels of interest)

Treasury- Gold invested can be used to upgrade guild skills. The money invested into bank would be automatically stored in treasury upon monies paid in interest. Guild leaders would have sole discretion as to which guild upgrade is bought. Free. No levels.

This is a Democracy- In case a guild leader quits, the guild shouldn't have to pay the price. 60% of guild votes implements a new guild leader. Free. No levels.

Guild Upgrades:
( all guild upgrades are only implemented when training with guild members)

300- Damage is increased by 1% per level. Cost 100,000,000 gold, with each level increasing. Max level 10 (10%).

BullsEye- Chance to crit is increased by 1% per level. Cost 50,000,000 gold. Max level 10 (10%).

Unstoppable Force- 0.10% chance to kill mob instantly, does not work on bosses. Cost 1,000,000,000 gold. Max level 10 (1%).

Suggested gold cost may seem high but keep in mind that divided by 10 guild members, it isn't bad.

Feel free to add suggestions, ideas, opinions, and changes. Knowing Ray he probably has a million ideas already but a few more won't hurt.
I posted a similar idea with a lot less detail into things :p
(04-20-2015, 11:10 PM)Rovian Wrote: I posted a similar idea with a lot less detail into things :p

oh my bad, I can delete and post there. Thread name?
(04-20-2015, 11:14 PM)CRIMSONKING Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 11:10 PM)Rovian Wrote: I posted a similar idea with a lot less detail into things :p

oh my bad, I can delete and post there. Thread name?

its fine you went into more detail anyway Big Grin ill post my ideas on here
If posible please add Guild chalange Big Grin