Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
previous ascensions / countdown for mining and woodcutting
my first suggestion is a new feature for the ascensions:
I also prefer to be able to go back to the previous ascension(s) too.

because before my first ascension, I didn't knew, that I can't get back there again... I just thought:"let's do my first ascension for the next two planets,
then I will be lead back automatically to my first ascension,then someday I will start the second ascension to unlock the last two planets".
...and now I will never be able to help lower-level players anymore?

maybe the reward of completing each ascension, could be "being able to get back to the previous ascension(s)",
but also to "start the next ascension, but only if the player finished it completly, he / she would be able to decide the same option for the next ascension?"

my second suggestion is a countdown (like it's already existing in-game for the "claim") for "mining" and "wood cutting".
because so far I will only know, if my energy is regained already for using these both features or if it's not regained...
but a countdown would be cool, to see how many minutes or seconds are left, until the energy is regained completly :-)

the countdown could be permanently (like for the "claim" feature), so players can see it & click it, whenever they want to spend their energy.

my third suggestion is the option to choose, if the player wants to share his / her current last unlocked level with other players. this info could be viewable, when hovering with the mouse over a player's details (excluding the "join" button), when looking for a party-member. the option to choose "show" or "hide" this info, could be chosen in the "option" menu.
i like the cd idea but the ascension i dont really know what will Ray say , it is good to help low lv player get pass zone fast but if they dont have lv then they cant ascend and what is the point of move down to help them , player will have time to adapt to the game so guide is better than pull them up out off nowhere , my opinion player after finish 2nd ascend can help 1st and 2nd ascend player and move freely from 1st - inferno * for one who want trophies they can grind if trophies cap are high in the future :3 *
Edit : also the chest claim system need seriously fix about the amount of time spend til one can open a chest , current time for open all chests is like 13 hrs + , i mean that like i have to player for 13 hrs really !!? and if i cant wait then i have to wait til 1-2 hrs left til new day on sever time to claim all the chests !? that inconvenient for many player including me :<