Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixed - Triple Size
Hey Ray

Is Triple size working?
You said in chat that it triggers on all fights, not just treasures. With 5%, I should see a trigger every 20 kills (roughly). Given that any normal coin count of 3 or more would be noticeable, I'd think I'd see more than 6 coins at least once over the course of several hundred kills.

Watching last night, I saw 5 treasure bags, 3 chests, and 2 bowls, but not a single set of coins (outside of the treasures) that was over 6 coins
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
(04-10-2015, 02:40 AM)zieg777 Wrote: Hey Ray

Is Triple size working?
You said in chat that it triggers on all fights, not just treasures. With 5%, I should see a trigger every 20 kills (roughly). Given that any normal coin count of 3 or more would be noticeable, I'd think I'd see more than 6 coins at least once over the course of several hundred kills.

Watching last night, I saw 5 treasure bags, 3 chests, and 2 bowls, but not a single set of coins (outside of the treasures) that was over 6 coins

Wait, I always thought that Triple Size just meant that you would get x3 the gold value, not x3 the amount of actual coins dropping.

I haven't been paying close attention if I actually get x3 the gold value per coin sometimes, though. But I think I do.
I was watching both the whole time. didnt see 3x coins or 3x values
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
Coin Count full upgrade gives me +5 coins chance and Triple Size gives me +5.65% to triple the gold loot
I never saw more than 6 coin or a single coin with higher value than normal
i defeated 100 monsters. i counted and i never saw more than 6 coin or a single coin with higher value
even after upgrading Triple Size i never saw anything new
I was paying attention for a bit as well, but I never got x3 value either. So unless it is treasure-specific after all, I'd say it's not working. :p
Ray said x3 is normal *when i ask* but you kinda right x3 rather seem rare or not happening :v
Ray, can we get some sort of thing that pops up (a float thing like xp gained) that shows when we get the 3x?
know this been a bit but remember it was up here i to went a long bit with out seeing 3x dont know if RAY did some thing to fix it or its could be that i went to second ascension last night but i been fighting the garden snake a bit nows and seeing 12+ coins drops from it every now and then so it seem to be working good on my part any ways