Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray is working hard
Hi guys,

i am not being ironic or anything, but truth is, that whenever I enter and there is no feedback in the main two collumns, this means we can expect something great.

Only 1 mistake being drunk, proud of myself Smile

Keep up good work Ray

BTW, I was thinking, since this is RPG, items would be great (variety in what they do)... and magic find...to get better items... can be a skill (expensive one) and maybe a marketplace where players can trade good items for something like 500k Smile

I know I give you too much work with the ideas, but truly this is best idle/incremental/clicker game I had encountered.

Regards from Denmark, keep your head up towards the improvements

LENESIS
I like the item idea. Each mob you kill has a chance to drop an item that you can equip. Would be cool to add a random element to the items stats like Diablo does.

The only problem I would have with a marketplace is that some people have more than 1 account (which they even openly admit on the forums). Seems like a recipe for cheating, so banning account trading with same IP addresses and other measures would have to be taken.
Ray allready stated he whant to Implement a Item System, but thats in the DISTANT Future, dont expect something like this until the end of this year or next.

His Focus is atm on Guilds. and this will take some more Month to finish up.