Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random drops
Hi there,

maybe this was already suggested somewhere, maybe not.

To me it would be a nice thing to have random drops from monster kills.
It could be some kind of collection or different collections for different planets.
Similar to the challenge there can be a damage boost or those could be traded in for gold APs.

With a low drop rate (maybe higher with a higher ascension) there would also come in another strategic point in the game. Kill fast to get a drop faster vs. kill stronger monsters for directly more exp/cash. Depending on the stage the player is there would be different options for him.

That are my couple of thoughts about this. Feel free to discuss. I'm excited where it leads to Smile

Good night.
Really good idea! Loved it. It can be done in a lot of different ways, several of them funny.

One way: Each monster could have a different item. The snake could drop a venom droplet, the vampire a teeth... (Random here being the random chance to get... that's your idea?) And completing a collection unlocks some sort of upgrade on a skill, like 1% more XP, or 10 more base damage.

Also, the drop rate could be affected by the remaining time at every kill! So, each extra second that you have adds 1% to the drop chance. Faster, you kill, faster you get the item... or not, if you are unlucky! Big Grin
This is a very interesting idea, there could also be events based on this or something that increase drop rate.
Idea

+1
+1 agree :3
+1 Smile good idea
+1 Big Grin nice idea
I'm very pleased to see the positive feedback Exclamation

Raaaaaaaay, any feedback from your side Smile
Interesting idea! I can't make any promises, but some type of collection & reward system could definitely be doable Smile
I would like to see stuff like logs/stone randomly drop every now and again. Doesn't have to be often but every little helps right?