Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Client
Please refresh if you haven't since the time of this post to play the game on the latest client. The latest client resolves the challenge listing, event pack, event mile stone updates, and a few other issues.

Thank you
(03-28-2015, 10:08 AM)Ray Wrote: Please refresh if you haven't since the time of this post to play the game on the latest client. The latest client resolves the challenge listing, event pack, event mile stone updates, and a few other issues.

Thank you

Very good update! Hunt for eggs and the Easter Eggin are very funny! Also, the mining can now be used for real!

The challenge listing seems to be working, I got into some challenges through it. But the challenge queue screen is not, it always shows a level 5 guy called Jeff...

Also, I'm unable to get (the last) two eggs. Every time I enter the screen to get them, the eggs flash and disappears, leaving no time to get them. Now I'm unsure if  I already got these eggs, and it is just a display thing, or if they are really my last eggs, and this is a bug. I will pass their screens through PM to avoid spoilers to other players, so you can look this and say if is a bug or I'm just being stupid! Big Grin

[Image: ud9vSn5.png]
You actually grabbed those eggs already. They're disappearing because it takes that 1 quick frame for it to realize you already grabbed it for it to disappear Smile