Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fix silver please
Hey Ray, when are you going to fix silver challenge mode solo? I'd like to attempt gold, but can't due to not being able to complete silver.
There's nothing wrong with silver

Edit: Assuming you're speaking of difficulty. You never specified the issue you're reporting.
(03-21-2015, 01:24 PM)Ray Wrote: There's nothing wrong with silver

Edit: Assuming you're speaking of difficulty. You never specified the issue you're reporting.

The hp of the mobs are insane after that one patch. When it first came out I got to the last level, now ascensions later, many levels later, I can barely beat the 7th boss. 

Level 91 now, lvl 70 auto dmg and lvl 70 click dmg, with all my ascension points put into click dmg upgrades. Still can't beat it. How is that difficulty accurate?
Hey Crimson,

They are based on the growth levels and the difficulty on challenges with more than 5 zones may appear insane, but that is their intended difficulty level - and you aren't the first person to think it was a bug because of the steep growth.

However, I have some plans coming after this Easter event that will increase damage a good amount and give a stronger 'goal' based gameplay mechanic to the game. I'll be discussing it fairly soon. There's additional changes coming to Challenge Milestones, and level 100+ damage bonuses on top of it all.
already told u so , after the 0.29 or 0.3 patch challenge have became hellish , good luck fighting them :3
(03-21-2015, 05:01 PM)WhiteK Wrote: already told u so , after the 0.29 or 0.3 patch challenge have became hellish , good luck fighting them :3

Yeah I thought it was a bug lol. Ofc not though, it's just Ray liking his game to be difficult through the roof. Let's call it silver but really mean impossible, hehe. That challenge is now so hard, I can't see myself beating it even at capped level...and it's silver, not even the last challenge in silver.

He mentioned more damage though, so guess we'll just have to wait and see. Spent the last millions of gold getting click damage up to try and have a chance. Nope. Makes me feel like I've been working out without putting on any muscle lol. Tried to roid it up too with prestige points, hitting 1150 a click hit, without buffs. Thinking that could do it. Nadda. Should of just put gold into idle damage, since click damage even at being stronger is worthless. lol Such a waste of gold, trying to get more damage for challenges. 

..idk lol. 
I feel I should also point out that putting points/gold into damage itself wont do much. Upgrade crit chance, crit multiplier, speed, etc as well. I know it looks like diminishing returns, but you could easily double your damage per second by putting upgrades there as well
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
(03-24-2015, 02:32 AM)zieg777 Wrote: I feel I should also point out that putting points/gold into damage itself wont do much. Upgrade crit chance, crit multiplier, speed, etc as well. I know it looks like diminishing returns, but you could easily double your damage per second by putting upgrades there as well

lol What levels should I aim for, for them? What are your lvls at?
currently sitting at:
Auto Speed: 18
Crit chance:44
Crit multi: 63
Base damage: 85
Double attack 39
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
(03-24-2015, 04:57 AM)zieg777 Wrote: currently sitting at:
Auto Speed: 18
Crit chance:44
Crit multi: 63
Base damage: 85
Double attack 39

Thanks. Btw can you solo silver ugh a thug, now?