Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Suggestion] Double Strike in the Future
The Skill says at the Moment, you have a Chance for a Double attack with a % of xx.
If you go over 100% then you can make tripple Strikes.
If you go over 200% then you can make Quadra Strikes.

Well, thats way to Overpowered.

Not now, because we cant reach such a high % Chance currently, but later on you will run into real Problems.

I mean, i think this Game have Potential for some PvP Action or Guild Fights, what ever, in the Future.

But having 100% Double Strike Chance is just OP.
And everything beyond this feels More and more OP.

I Suggest to Change Double Strike.

First: Rename it to Multistrike, this will fit the Skill more.
Second: 50 Max Level.

Each Level Add the Following:

1% to Strike 2x
0.5% to Strike 3x
0.25% to Strike 4x

So at Maximum Level you have:
50% - 2x
25% - 3x
12.5% - 4x

Ofc, with a if rule, so when u Proc a 4x, you cant Proc the 3 or 2 in the same Attack. (and so on, downwards)

The % Numbers are just some examples and need maybe more thinking about Balance, but when you wanna add PvP or Guild Fights or what ever, even a level 30 Player will have a Chance vs a 50 Player.

With your Current System, a Player with 100% will allways win vs someone with just 50%. (Because he have PERMANENTLY 100% more dmg)

With this System, everyone have a fair Chance, when you are Lucky enough Smile (sure the Chance is small, but its still there)

Oh and the "new" System will make Boss Fights/Challenges more interessting and Intense, when you sit there and say: Pls pls, 4x to finish the guy off!
and then... Bam it happens! or not Smile
It just add abit more "Thrill" to fights.

Light
lol Bro if you can get to over 100% at an increase of .05% an upgrade, I will bow to you and call you master. I'm sure that 0.05 even drops down to .01% at some point as well.
(03-21-2015, 04:02 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: lol Bro if you can get to over 100% at an increase of .05% an upgrade, I will bow to you and call you master. I'm sure that 0.05 even drops down to .01% at some point as well.

Thats not the Point dude.

My Suggestion wasnt about Now, it was about the Future.
(03-21-2015, 06:47 AM)Lightshard Wrote:
(03-21-2015, 04:02 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: lol Bro if you can get to over 100% at an increase of .05% an upgrade, I will bow to you and call you master. I'm sure that 0.05 even drops down to .01% at some point as well.

Thats not the Point dude.

My Suggestion wasnt about Now, it was about the Future.

Lol, Means I'm joking around sir. 

On a serious note, Ray has mentioned in the past that triple and upward strikes in the description was a mistake. He has no plans to implement that into the game. If you couldn't tell so far by how low the damage output is with snail paced increases in the upgrades, he wants us to not be able to blow past monsters. If he implements such changes, monsters will become much easier to kill and the game easier to beat. 

More power to you though, if you can get him to change it. GL.
the cost structure here would have to be a lot different.

at the current rate , just for 50% doublestrike it would mean getting to level 575.
if the other two things were added, it would make it cost much more than the current equivalent of 575 to get to the new level 50 of this new skill