Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Retime?
hey,

is Retime still being updated and worked on, and will it still be online for awhile? just saw it after playing this game for a long time. it really intruiges me, and i would like to put some time into learning it. just wanted to see if it was going to be around before i got too far into it. thanks!
If you do start playing, I wouldn't recommend the druid class. Stick with Mage, Martial Artist, Tank, Rogue.
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
(03-19-2015, 04:30 AM)zieg777 Wrote: If you do start playing, I wouldn't recommend the druid class. Stick with Mage, Martial Artist, Tank, Rogue.

okay, thanks. i chose tank thought it would be the easiest to learn on. also i guess it hasnt had updates latly, but it looks cool i hope that the other 20 trade skills are added seems like a really cool game Smile
how do i unlock more inventory space on it ?
Spoke with a couple oldies on there about doing a final update, can't really say when that will be. As stated, the game is pretty dead, and wasn't exactly a triumph like my newer projects to begin with, along with having been initially an experimental project that never really made it to the next stage.

It will be online still for a good while, but update focus? Maybe once more (cap increase / new difficulty mode / freebies) for the surviving ~10 person community, if i'm being completely honest. That project cost me far more in time and financial investment than it ever generated unfortunately, and I never had access to the resources available now when it was created.
dang, sorry to hear that. thanks for the update though. i have a proposal though. how many new active members would it take to financially, and time wise be worth the investment of updating it a little bit more? if i can bring in x amount of new active members by x date would you consider putting a bit more into it? Smile if not thats okay too, if so ill do my best to go out and advertise like mad for it Tongue . anyways your doing an amazing job on this game keep it up! im loving it too!
I tried playing it, but it was confusing as hell for a new player lol