Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
party bug, fighting the wrong monster
I ran into a similar issue right now.

Joined someone with a high level and proceeded to the last world to advance some levels. When I choose the zone, the creature is the right one, like in the first panel. But after I win the first fight, it brings the Bacterial Agent C, like in the second panel, with level 233 and HP for that level. The bug 'works' in bosses too, bringing a mob with common mob HP (making it much easier to beat, of course). The countdown to clear the Zone decreases as expected.

I did not exploited it, just got to the first boss to give a better report. Of course, beating a 233 is faster than beating a lv 289, but the difference was not big enough to give me any real advantage. And to be fair, as the party was strong enough to beat the lv 289 idling, I lost some lv x25 bonus XP and Gold with this, so it is not a big deal. Also, I defeated the boss at 10-15 in the 'correct' way, leaving and entering the zone again to bring the real boss.

No idea on how to repeat this, but the partner name is in the print and my in game name is LuizPedro as well.

[Image: GxW6Cv8.png][Image: 0ZsafoJ.png][Image: Hc9qSBd.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: party bug, fighting the wrong monster - LuizPedro - 05-04-2015, 05:10 AM