Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mining
is the mining system fully out?

im wondering what the crystals will be used for?

also, will it take wood or ap to mine further once a level is cleared, or will we be able to go back and mine levels already unlocked?
Ray said that woodcutting and mining are both only around 75%.

I would say there needs to be a way to go back to already unlocked levels. Otherwise stone/crystal become an extremely limited resource
Crystals will be used for crafting. They are intended to be difficult to obtain. Stone to be used for buildings.

Stones / Crystals are entirely intended to be limited in terms of requiring far more wood to progress through depths.

That being said, mining being so new, a few things (such as depth log prices, or wood drop rates) are likely to change to balance things later.
is it going to be better to save the stone and use ap instead?

i like that it cost wood to increase the depth, but i would also like to be able to reply the current depth, without needing wood to get to a new depth
The currently live system seems to boil into "Exchange X logs for Y stone and a crystal", or even "Exchange X logs for Y gold", since upgrading mineEnergy is pointless atm.

Save your stone and crystal for when it graduates out of "Useless".

Maybe even save your logs, depending on how much surplus you can waste on your mine.
current stuck at 9 T-T
It's intended to be pretty limited, but I can see the system does not have much gameplay value currently with such limitations. I'll make changes soon to rectify that.