Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey, just curious..
hey, i am new to the game and wanted to say awesome job! I am really enjoying it so far. some great ideas for this genera of game. was just wondering if there were any plans to release this game via mobile on android in the future? i think this would be a game i would burn my phone battery out daily playing if it was. thanks Smile keep up the great work!
Mobile release is definitely planned Smile I've even toyed on a couple devices, but i'm held up by a few features and issues that are being rectified before I continue further on the mobile preparations.
(03-14-2015, 10:54 AM)Ray Wrote: Mobile release is definitely planned Smile I've even toyed on a couple devices, but i'm held up by a few features and issues that are being rectified before I continue further on the mobile preparations.

awesome! thank you for the response. would you be able to continue with your computer account when it comes in the future? I am loving the game so far, and look forward to the future updates, and mobile version Smile