Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild bug
I log on after the update and it tells me I'm not in a guild anymore...

I was the owner of the guild as well.

It still exists and appears in the list of open guilds, yet 6 people are missing from it, it was full.

Guild Name:Xenia
Sorry for the forced disconnect, needed to mod your account.

Are you able to get into xenia guild panel now?
(03-01-2015, 05:18 AM)Ray Wrote: Sorry for the forced disconnect, needed to mod your account.

I was actually never disconnected. However, no I received this message after relogging.

!Error! There was an issue - you still appear to be part of this guild.
I just closed the guild room, those in the guild will need to relog in order to reconnect to it. But I think I caught what the issue was. Let me know how a relog goes please Sad
(03-01-2015, 05:31 AM)Ray Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 05:25 AM)Solar Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 05:18 AM)Ray Wrote: Sorry for the forced disconnect, needed to mod your account.

I was actually never disconnected. However, no I received this message after relogging.

!Error! There was an issue - you still appear to be part of this guild.

Is this after attempting to leave?

No I got the message after I relogged to see if I could view my guild panel, and I couldn't. I can still see all the open guilds including mine.
The "Join a Guild" message is removed from my screen now though. I never wanted to leave my guild in the first place lol

Also while you're here, did you change how much gold you get from monsters? Getting 19 less per kill atm compared to normal
Solo hunting no longer yields party bonuses, so xp/gold has gone down for the moment until further balancing changes.
So upon relogging again I got an !Error! message saying that my guild had been disbanded.
Do I have to make my guild again for a third time? x_x
It's still there. Please try relogging in once more. The recent fixes have worked for some people, but not all.
It has returned to normal, thank you. ;p