Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a newbie question?
1) I still don't understand what is sacrificial offerings after reading the wikia. So I offer gold or fish value to get crystal? I off 20 times fish value and 4 times gold and I didn't get any crystal?
You don't get crystals that way. Crystals comes from Mining to open new orbs.
(12-18-2017, 11:03 AM)Lynn Wrote: You don't get crystals that way. Crystals comes from Mining to open new orbs.

Thanks, than what does sacrificial offering do?
(12-18-2017, 11:50 AM)STCB Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 11:03 AM)Lynn Wrote: You don't get crystals that way. Crystals comes from Mining to open new orbs.

You donate gold and/or fishing bits daily to get sacrificial offerings (S.O's).

These S.O's can be used to level up your soul orbs which provide bonuses in various fields such as auto damage, pet damage, axe damage and etc.

If you want to read more about soul orbs and how they work, I would recommend looking at Exwhitewolf's guide and scrolling down to the soul orb section.
Here's a link - https://tinyurl.com/IOUguide

Hope this helps!
Community helper
Discord Username: Level#0001

(12-18-2017, 04:14 PM)Level Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 11:50 AM)STCB Wrote:

You donate gold and/or fishing bits daily to get sacrificial offerings (S.O's).

These S.O's can be used to level up your soul orbs which provide bonuses in various fields such as auto damage, pet damage, axe damage and etc.

If you want to read more about soul orbs and how they work, I would recommend looking at Exwhitewolf's guide and scrolling down to the soul orb section.
Here's a link - https://tinyurl.com/IOUguide

Hope this helps!
Thanks a lot!, there are lot of thing to learn in this game.
Only at the start Tongue
(12-20-2017, 07:34 AM)Dracken Wrote: Only at the start Tongue

Even at end game there's always loads of decisions to make, working out the most efficient way to complete your goals. That and the community is really what makes the game fun for me.
Community helper
Discord Username: Level#0001