Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HP reduction for challenge
Hello,

I found a bug(?) as follows: it seems that the HP reduction upgrade will instead INCREASE the hp of the bosses in the challenge. I was trying to test this myself - I was at lvl 8 upgrade (6.5%), and the first, second and third boss of "Fruitarian No More - Gold Difficulty" has hp 3764, 5412 and 7360 resp. Then I upgrade HP reduction to lvl 9 (7.0%), and their hp become 4052, 5828 and 7924 resp.
(I didn't do anything else in the middle, no lvl up, no other upgrade and things like that, and I test twice before and after the upgrade)

my player name is TrueAlcove, if it's ever cared :p
I have the same problems too ....
Will look into this issue before the next patch release, thanks.
Dear Ray,

It seems that with the new formula the challenge boss now have 10 times more hp than before for most people. Sounds too unfriendly to newcomers Confused
There's no new formula for the bosses hp as it might appear. There was a bug messing with the challenge boss health amounts significantly (some super low, some super high). The bosses health should be correct at this point.

No one should be able to complete platinum/ragestone challenges for a long time at this point.

Bronze / silvers (even the later challenges) should be possible in later levels at this point.