Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
reset single pet point upgrade map please
reset single pet point upgrade map please
and automatic activation of fishing please
what do you mean with automatic fishing? If you have a boat you do fish automatic... you set a rarity and then fishing. More is not needed.
(11-28-2017, 11:00 PM)Dracken Wrote: what do you mean with automatic fishing? If you have a boat you do fish automatic... you set a rarity and then fishing. More is not needed.

auto-activation. I regularly forget to include fishing and because of this I lose days full of sacrifices.
Then, make a Sticky on your computer Big Grin
I wait until I have 100, then I buy 1 day whistle and fish. I farm enough diamonds to do this always.
And if you get to 98~ Fish you get a Info Button, so... if you don`t see that... your own fault Smile
I forgot sometimes to dothe Pet Arena -_- I need a reminder for that xD
Heylo....

We actually have this completely set up right now, but we realized a significant issue in that downgrading a node to 0 that has ties to other node creates a chain effect issue that we didn't account for. The reset system requires a fair bit more complexity than we initially expected with resetting the node, so...it's iffy as to whether we'll finish it up at this point.

The reason I don't know if I want Jay to bother spending more time on it is that I think we are anticipating cleaning up the upgrade map into a condensed system when the Unity client comes in...so more time spent on this is a bit of waste probably at this point if that comes into play.
(11-30-2017, 12:04 AM)Ray Wrote: Heylo....

We actually have this completely set up right now, but we realized a significant issue in that downgrading a node to 0 that has ties to other node creates a chain effect issue that we didn't account for. The reset system requires a fair bit more complexity than we initially expected with resetting the node, so...it's iffy as to whether we'll finish it up at this point.

The reason I don't know if I want Jay to bother spending more time on it is that I think we are anticipating cleaning up the upgrade map into a condensed system when the Unity client comes in...so more time spent on this is a bit of waste probably at this point if that comes into play.

ok, thanks
(11-29-2017, 07:08 PM)Dracken Wrote: Then, make a Sticky on your computer Big Grin
I wait until I have 100, then I buy 1 day whistle and fish. I farm enough diamonds to do this always.
And if you get to 98~ Fish you get a Info Button, so... if you don`t see that... your own fault Smile
I forgot sometimes to dothe Pet Arena -_- I need a reminder for that xD

I'm talking about auto-activation of fishing. just about auto-activation of the process.
Then I still dont understand you Sad
(12-01-2017, 08:35 PM)Dracken Wrote: Then I still dont understand you Sad

i can explain in russian and japanese. in english this is the limit, sorry )