Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Community Q & A - 23/11/2017 -> 28/11/2017
Question 
Hello players!

Ray will be carrying out a Q & A session every two weeks.
If you have any questions or concerns you wish to be officially answered, you can either reply to this thread or private message me.
Community helper
Discord Username: Level#0001

Made sticky.
Community helper

Forums in 2k17 LUL
Nice idea people, this Q&A. My question is :

Can we get more rewards from support level? It is after all an incentive to spend real money, so why not make it more tempting?

Either increase the %XP/DAMAGE and AP/FOOD gains and/or add rewards like SO, arena damage in pvp, wood/stone % gain etc.

This way people will have more reasons to pay for getting there faster Wink
(11-25-2017, 12:45 AM)stekkos Wrote: Nice idea people, this Q&A. My question is :

Can we get more rewards from support level? It is after all an incentive to spend real money, so why not make it more tempting?

Either increase the %XP/DAMAGE and AP/FOOD gains and/or add rewards like SO, arena damage in pvp, wood/stone % gain etc.

Thanks for the feedback. Have you seen the new purchase packs that are being discussed on the Discord Test Server? This could be something you might want to have some input on.

Here's a link to the discussion.
https://discord.gg/EK2FvBd
Community helper

Why do we get Bingo Sound options, but... don't get Bingo?
[Image: 8oeKERW.png]
Will it be a "coming soon" place forever?
Do you play IOU too? Or just for testing new features? And have you a "normal" Account unboosted from Sneaky Adminpower? (I know it is hard to say no, if you have the power to give yourself more items etc.)
How did you got Lynn? Big Grin
Thanks for your input Dracken!
Community helper

(11-25-2017, 05:16 AM)Level Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 12:45 AM)stekkos Wrote: Nice idea people, this Q&A. My question is :

Thanks for the feedback. Have you seen the new purchase packs that are being discussed on the Discord Test Server? This could be something you might want to have some input on.

Here's a link to the discussion.
https://discord.gg/EK2FvBd
Thanks Level, i checked it out and it does sound interesting. But my question was not on how we can get more out our purchases, it was how can the specific feature of support level be more rewarding in order to give the players incentive to buy diamonds. Example: I am a player thinking of buying diamonds. I am not sure if it worth it and then i notice it will take me to the next support level. The rewards of that level could be the deciding factor. If i see a list of 5-6 or more meaningful rewards then it will make it more likely to decide to buy.

And my opinion is that 4% xp and 2% damage along with some ap and food is not that big of a reason to spend real money to get there.
(11-25-2017, 04:09 PM)stekkos Wrote: Thanks Level, i checked it out and it does sound interesting. But my question was not on how we can get more out our purchases, it was how can the specific feature of support level be more rewarding in order to give the players incentive to buy diamonds. Example: I am a player thinking of buying diamonds. I am not sure if it worth it and then i notice it will take me to the next support level. The rewards of that level could be the deciding factor. If i see a list of 5-6 or more meaningful rewards then it will make it more likely to decide to buy.

And my opinion is that 4% xp and 2% damage along with some ap and food is not that big of a reason to spend real money to get there.

Was only pointing out something similar to do with buying diamonds that you might have been interested in, but yes I have noted your concern down for Ray to answer. Big Grin
Community helper

Closed thread.
Community helper