Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running game overnight help
Question 
I'm a returning player that has played a long time ago but I quit then, and now I'm getting back into it. I'm at the point where farming cards is good for my dps but I can't keep my computer/internet on overnight or whilst I am away, meaning I can only keep the game open for 10 hours at most each day which means I loose out on a lot of cards. Is there anyway to run the game overnight without usage of internet or computer on? Like a program or a virtual server, I have no idea, I've tried searching but found nothing and need help. Thanks
Ray - 12/14/2016
For hosting your character remotely without needing to have the game running on your own machine (Free for 1 year!)

ℒℯ?ℯℓ - Today at 1:34 AM
1. Create an AWS account on https://aws.amazon.com/
2. Under "My Account" click AWS Management Console
3. In the top left hand corner under "Compute" click "EC2"
4. Click "Launch Instance"
5. Scroll down a little bit until you see the first Windows Server. It should be a free tier one and named "Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Base"
5. Click Select
6. Click "Review and Launch"
7. Create a new key pair and download it somewhere safe, you're gonna need this. Then launch the instance
8. Wait a little while for it to get setup
9. Press "Connect" and download the Remote Desktop file. You're also going to need to get the password to access this windows server so press the "Get password" button and decrypt your password
10. Click the remote desktop file to open up the instance, enter your windows password. NOTE: DO NOT CLICK "DO NOT ASK ME AGAIN" FOR ANY OF THE PROMPTS

This AWS server is free to host for a year, provided you don't go over the free tier internet usage cap. Exceeding this cap will result in being charged for the internet usage

copied it from discord channel guides