Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Display own DPS
I'd like to see my DPS displayed like my party sees it. Maybe as addition to the DPS timer setting. So instead of calculating a value it just displays the value it receives from the server.
Agreed. I've always wanted to be able to more accurately compare DPS. I'm not sure if the values are really any different, but it would be nice to know for sure that my math is accurate.
Same, I looked in several placed to see if I could find one, as I waned to compare my DPS to my party members.

An alternative I found, is if you open options, set "DPS Timer" to 60 seconds, and give it a few minutes to stabilize. The dps shown is defaulted to average 5 seconds, and with the crits and double hits, I was seeing my dps drop to 23k. After setting it to 60, I found that my DPS actually averages about 45-50k.

Hope this helps,
Jinotad.
I agree with you guys, we need a DPS icon. There was a console command like a year ago and it was great, but they removed it. BRING US BACK OUR /cmd dps
Or you could just use a sheet far more accurate anyway. Also a lot of people put their dps timer at 5min.