Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ship max fuel
the current ship max fuel doesn't seem to be enough as a few players point out, my suggestion is to create a diamond cost and be our third account upgrade
-50 diamonds, scaling (level 100 cap)
+0.5 max fuel per purchased fuel upgrade
+0.01 fuel production for purchased fuel upgrade

This means that players will be happy buying the account upgrade at all times, maybe change the numbers so it benefits more to start and less later on, just my suggestion on how to handle those people who have issues with max fuel

Things to consider are:
- 2 day limit may not matter as much as ships provide less bonus fuel depending on what the formula is compared to max fuel
- the amount of times you have to spam fast track based on fuel production vs increase in cost of fuel speeds can become problematic

suggestions for improvement?
Please no more power buying options for the new expedition system.
You realize the max only seems low cause the current bonus is "double charge" which gets you more fuel each recharge? It doesn't need to be any higher to me, it perfectly fine as it is, once the bonus is over, you'll only get half of what you getting now on the charge speed and the max will actually seem fine.
currently the maximum is 25hours of fuel gain; it would be nice to be able to upgrade the Max fuel to more than 25 hours.