Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current state of clicking
(09-11-2016, 07:04 PM)aphixia Wrote: 1. My suggestion would be to remove clicking from challenges altogether or do something about this system because in the end its creating an unfair advantage.

2. Cashing is also an unfair advantage however, its earned by the people who play the game and just something we have to deal with in order for the servers to be paid for however, challenges are something that can be changed quite easily to remove an unfair advantage. Sure this is just a game and we do play for fun but i personally would rather remove flaws like this.

3. As clicking is a key component to the game, another option could be to start treating challenges as pet arenas, using a charge turn based system (ctb), more so to account for the difference in attack speed players have, possibly further expanding on this by making click damage exclusively for challenges while auto being exclusively for basic combat
1. There's a suggestion that holding a mouse will count as continuous clicking. Removing it is out of option.
2. I don't see how unfair that is. 
3. No, no turn-based system. Click speed would become useless. Dividing click and auto for different combats is a terrible idea.
I am a Nerd.  Angel

Messages In This Thread
Current state of clicking - aphixia - 09-11-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Current state of clicking - Brouwer - 09-16-2016, 03:17 PM
RE: Current state of clicking - aphixia - 09-16-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Current state of clicking - Srw - 09-17-2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Current state of clicking - aphixia - 09-17-2016, 10:43 AM