Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dev Blog Feed Back
The guild restructure is a bad idea. It will do much much more harm than good.

Adjusting how much people can leech is a bad idea. By limiting a very small group of people who get carried, you are alienating every potential big spender who is willing to get support 10+ only if they know they can get leveling help from a top guild.

Level up reward milestones is a good thing.

Fishing lab prices need to be changed from the ground up. The cost changes made after level 6 do nothing for 99% of players, as they will never get there anyways. You're thinking ahead that this game will be popular for several years, and being so maybe people will get there in 2 or 3 years. They won't, as they won't be playing.

I'm not a fan of the reworked UI. Some people might really enjoy it, but I don't see why almost all your developing resources for the past few months have gone to cosmetic changes.

The upgrade map resets will be equally annoying whether you make them one time uses, or the unlimited resets for x amount of hours. Some system needs to be put in that makes it easier to unlock the paths you want. Having to manually click literally hundreds times in specific spots gets very tedious.

It wasn't mentioned but I want to add that I was so disappointed in how you handled the upcoming "new" event. It was supposed to be for next month, but what seems like the catchphrase for this game "It won't be ready for another month". You put so much time and resources into it, that you forced it to be pushed back. You can't keep pushing back almost every single feature you ever worked on. People won't put up with it forever. You have your long term players, then you have your people who are around for a game that they expect routine content releases on like every other major MMO. The constant setbacks will push them away.

Bingo, not excited about. It's been pushed back so many times now, my enthusiasm for it is gone.

Guild challenges/beasts are what a lot of people have been waiting for. If you do it right, you might put some life back into the game.

Out of every update listed, my vote goes for pushing the development resources toward guild beasts.

Bug issues still persist and are annoying. I, and a lot of other people don't see why it takes you months to squash easy to fix bugs. Even when you do try an fix them, it generally just leads to more bugs. Challenges have been lagging everyday for the past year, and still aren't fixed. That's a problem far beyond just fixing code.

You need to look at player feedback before you start making more changes. It seems you care nothing about what we have to say, because you continuously make harmful changes to the game against most players requests. The guild idea is very bad. If you implement that without listening, you will kill the game even more.

Messages In This Thread
Dev Blog Feed Back - Ragekai - 08-29-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Dev Blog Feed Back - aphixia - 08-29-2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Dev Blog Feed Back - Brouwer - 08-30-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Dev Blog Feed Back - jays - 08-30-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: Dev Blog Feed Back - Ragekai - 08-30-2016, 02:32 AM
RE: Dev Blog Feed Back - Andez - 08-30-2016, 02:35 AM
RE: Dev Blog Feed Back - Srw - 08-30-2016, 05:17 AM
RE: Dev Blog Feed Back - Brouwer - 08-30-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Dev Blog Feed Back - ExWhiteWolf - 08-30-2016, 05:59 AM
RE: Dev Blog Feed Back - Ragekai - 08-30-2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Dev Blog Feed Back - Bobogoobo - 08-30-2016, 05:28 PM