Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Skill: Intuitive Strike (opposite Final Blow)
Exclamation 
There needs to be a pet skill that does bonus damage for the first 25% of mob hp. That way you can have strat where half your party is last 25% (final blow) and other half your party is first 25% (maybe.. intuitive strike..?) because as it stands we are just murking the last bit of mob hp wastefully n the first 4 secs in grind.
I think a dynamic like this would bring an interesting air to the table: That is -- four people, actually deciding build strats that work right for the party. Rather then just best for you and get together with whoever.

--
---Retired---
premeditated strike
ambush

random other suggestions for this name but a decent idea for yet more variety on the pet map, i just wish pet arena upgrades weren't purely on the outside layers and that upgrades costs more but granted more as you got further out on the map .-.
Yeah and in the future we will have a support, 2 damage dealers, a tank and a jungler.
(08-20-2016, 06:01 AM)Mylo Wrote: Yeah and in the future we will have a support, 2 damage dealers, a tank and a jungler.

No.

But, we might have one guy focus on first 25% hp; one guys focus on last 25% hp.
The other two raw dmg to keep the middle rolling.

That'd be fun.
---Retired---
No, there doesn't need to be such a skill.

There doesn't need to be a final blow either, but here we have it.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
(08-19-2016, 01:21 PM)Ragekai Wrote: There needs to be a pet skill that does bonus damage for the first 25% of mob hp.

Yeah, I can dig it. I like the idea of actually having to work with your party to figure out builds that will complement each other. Make things a little more interesting than they're getting to be during the late game. I don't even check my party or where I'm grinding anymore, I just make sure that I haven't randomly DCed and been left alone Tongue
Would prefer actually better pet skills, it just feels lazy to add in something that works while mobs have high HP not to mention it'll barely change anything at all less of course yes, you work with your party to do a pet build.

But the problem with that is you shouldn't always assume your party will last forever, its not going to, some may last a year or more, some may only stick around for a month. If you get someone you working with that suddenly left two weeks later, you would have to redo everything with another person.

Trying to work with someone ascension wise is fine but pet isn't since there a diamond cost to deal with if you don't have a pet reset code to work with (though atm there plenty of them) . I feel pet skills should be geared toward the idea of personal taste than what the party have in mind.