Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IOU Helper v1.1 (Standalone IOU Client)
(08-12-2016, 12:37 PM)JourneyOver Wrote: 1. Sounds great Big Grin I don't check the forums often enough that I would always catch an update so this is great to hear.
2. Ah either will be fine, but yeah I totally did forget how annoying it would be to program it for every room to do with the game.
3. Well it's up to you, it's fine if you don't wanna do it, and eh I'm done running virtual machines on my computer since they always seem to end up making my computer crash eventually :x (my comp is in need of some upgrades.) 

couple things that dunno if Ray would allow or not but since they are kinda available in spreadsheets --
1. Dunno if possible to grab this info from the game in a way but grab XP/kill and current XP % and have a time till level thing (maybe XP/h as well?).
2. Do the same thing as second part of the above but with gold if possible?

Dunno if those two things are even able to really be read from the game unless you do some type of screen cap way of doing things but hey a suggestion is a suggestion even if it's not possible xD

I don't want to give away too much, but yes I am looking into reading some of the information from the game. This would be completely within the ToS, i.e no automation what so ever and would obviously require a lot of time to develop this. Before anything like that happens though I'd like to first fix all of these simplish bugs with the program in the current version to set up a good base for anything in the future.  Big Grin
Community helper
Discord Username: Level#0001

Messages In This Thread
RE: IOU Helper v1.1 (Standalone IOU Client) - Level - 08-13-2016, 01:53 PM