Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IOU Helper v1.1 (Standalone IOU Client)
(08-12-2016, 12:17 PM)Level Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 12:04 PM)JourneyOver Wrote: Okay so here are some suggestions,

1. make something to call home every now and then to see if there is an update to the program, mainly for people who don't visit the forums every single day.
2. if possibly (dunno if this would be or not really) find a way to integrate kong chat into a side panel since many people on kong use chat daily for challenges and stuff.
3. make the auto clicker/(challenge macro if it does it as well) only click inside of the client and make it non-intrusive so you can use your computer at the same time the auto clicker/(challenge macro) is going.

1. Yes this will definitely be added to the list of things to work on for the next update, thanks!
2. I did consider that, but if anything I would be added a discord chat as it would be much easier to do and kongregate has a series of chats.
3. That might be possible, but without some heavy duty coding I don't think it will ever get added to the program. If you really wanted to do this you could create a virtual machine and put the IOU Helper inside of it.

1. Sounds great Big Grin I don't check the forums often enough that I would always catch an update so this is great to hear.
2. Ah either will be fine, but yeah I totally did forget how annoying it would be to program it for every room to do with the game.
3. Well it's up to you, it's fine if you don't wanna do it, and eh I'm done running virtual machines on my computer since they always seem to end up making my computer crash eventually :x (my comp is in need of some upgrades.) 

couple things that dunno if Ray would allow or not but since they are kinda available in spreadsheets --
1. Dunno if possible to grab this info from the game in a way but grab XP/kill and current XP % and have a time till level thing (maybe XP/h as well?).
2. Do the same thing as second part of the above but with gold if possible?

Dunno if those two things are even able to really be read from the game unless you do some type of screen cap way of doing things but hey a suggestion is a suggestion even if it's not possible xD

Messages In This Thread
RE: IOU Helper v1.1 (Standalone IOU Client) - JourneyOver - 08-12-2016, 12:37 PM