Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IOU Helper v1.1 (Standalone IOU Client)
UPDATE: IOU Helper v1.2 has been released (19/8/2016)
IOU Helper v1.2 is now out. Go to - http://iouhelper.com/index.html to download it. I have also added an update log on the website, so if you want to see the new features, go to http://iouhelper.com/update-log.html. If there are any big issues with this version (I have tested it a lot, but still), please pm me or let me know as quickly as possible so I can fix it and put up a new version.

Introduction

As many of you know, IOU Helper has been a project I have working on for months and I can happily say that the first official release is now out. 
Go to IOUHelper.com to check it out.

What Is IOU Helper

IOU Helper is a standalone client made by myself (a fan) of IOU to allow players to easily run their IOU accounts with some nice features attached.
In no way is this intended to give a player an advantage in the game, that being said, anything that Ray deems to be too overpowered within this client will be taken out on next update, but from what I can gather, Ray does not care about these features.

[Image: o7r7zm.jpg]

IOU Helper currently only supports Windows Operating Systems and is mainly used for Kongregate IOU accounts.
By following the guide you can find your details and enter them into the IOU Helper. This will only be needed to be done once as you can save these details as a CSV file.

Features

The main features of the IOU Helper v1.1 are...
  • Reduced CPU Usage
  • Autoload all accounts on program startup
  • Easily load another account
  • Auto Clicker
  • Challenge Macro
  • Auto Refresh All (any interval)
  • Different IOU Client Sizes
  • Take Screenshots
  • Create Timers (to keep track of events in-game)
Here are some additional screenshots - 

On startup
[Image: 24xqv47.png]

Settings and Timer menus
[Image: 2rhnzo4.png][Image: tz5li.png]

Some of the tools
[Image: rbe3o2.png]

I'd like to sincerely thank Low, Strifer and Aaron for testing this for me.
If you have any suggestions, feedback or questions, please let me know in a response below, pm me in the IOU Discord or join me in the IOU Helper Discord.
Once again go to IOUHelper.com to check it out.

EDIT: Please make sure you read the guide at  http://iouhelper.com/guide.html before starting it. You do NOT need to know anything about CSV Files.
There is also a delay between loading your account and playing IOUrpg (i.e a white screen), this is not to do with me and am unsure what's causing it. Something to do with chrome I believe.

If you want to use an IOUrpg.com account on this, open a new tab in IOU Helper, Put in some random details, press start client, wait for it to loadand then press f8. (Actual IOUrpg.com support while come in a later version)
Community helper
Discord Username: Level#0001

I am a potato and I approve of this message.
You can usually find me here!
Wow very good job Level, I will try this out.
Okay so here are some suggestions,

1. make something to call home every now and then to see if there is an update to the program, mainly for people who don't visit the forums every single day.
2. if possibly (dunno if this would be or not really) find a way to integrate kong chat into a side panel since many people on kong use chat daily for challenges and stuff.
3. make the auto clicker/(challenge macro if it does it as well) only click inside of the client and make it non-intrusive so you can use your computer at the same time the auto clicker/(challenge macro) is going.
(08-12-2016, 12:04 PM)JourneyOver Wrote: Okay so here are some suggestions,

1. make something to call home every now and then to see if there is an update to the program, mainly for people who don't visit the forums every single day.
2. if possibly (dunno if this would be or not really) find a way to integrate kong chat into a side panel since many people on kong use chat daily for challenges and stuff.
3. make the auto clicker/(challenge macro if it does it as well) only click inside of the client and make it non-intrusive so you can use your computer at the same time the auto clicker/(challenge macro) is going.

1. Yes this will definitely be added to the list of things to work on for the next update, thanks!
2. I did consider that, but if anything I would be added a discord chat as it would be much easier to do and kongregate has a series of chats.
3. That might be possible, but without some heavy duty coding I don't think it will ever get added to the program. If you really wanted to do this you could create a virtual machine and put the IOU Helper inside of it.
Community helper

(08-12-2016, 12:17 PM)Level Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 12:04 PM)JourneyOver Wrote: Okay so here are some suggestions,

1. Yes this will definitely be added to the list of things to work on for the next update, thanks!
2. I did consider that, but if anything I would be added a discord chat as it would be much easier to do and kongregate has a series of chats.
3. That might be possible, but without some heavy duty coding I don't think it will ever get added to the program. If you really wanted to do this you could create a virtual machine and put the IOU Helper inside of it.

1. Sounds great Big Grin I don't check the forums often enough that I would always catch an update so this is great to hear.
2. Ah either will be fine, but yeah I totally did forget how annoying it would be to program it for every room to do with the game.
3. Well it's up to you, it's fine if you don't wanna do it, and eh I'm done running virtual machines on my computer since they always seem to end up making my computer crash eventually :x (my comp is in need of some upgrades.) 

couple things that dunno if Ray would allow or not but since they are kinda available in spreadsheets --
1. Dunno if possible to grab this info from the game in a way but grab XP/kill and current XP % and have a time till level thing (maybe XP/h as well?).
2. Do the same thing as second part of the above but with gold if possible?

Dunno if those two things are even able to really be read from the game unless you do some type of screen cap way of doing things but hey a suggestion is a suggestion even if it's not possible xD
(08-12-2016, 12:37 PM)JourneyOver Wrote: 1. Sounds great Big Grin I don't check the forums often enough that I would always catch an update so this is great to hear.
2. Ah either will be fine, but yeah I totally did forget how annoying it would be to program it for every room to do with the game.
3. Well it's up to you, it's fine if you don't wanna do it, and eh I'm done running virtual machines on my computer since they always seem to end up making my computer crash eventually :x (my comp is in need of some upgrades.) 

couple things that dunno if Ray would allow or not but since they are kinda available in spreadsheets --
1. Dunno if possible to grab this info from the game in a way but grab XP/kill and current XP % and have a time till level thing (maybe XP/h as well?).

Dunno if those two things are even able to really be read from the game unless you do some type of screen cap way of doing things but hey a suggestion is a suggestion even if it's not possible xD

I don't want to give away too much, but yes I am looking into reading some of the information from the game. This would be completely within the ToS, i.e no automation what so ever and would obviously require a lot of time to develop this. Before anything like that happens though I'd like to first fix all of these simplish bugs with the program in the current version to set up a good base for anything in the future.  Big Grin
Community helper

Would love to be able to see time till capping wood/stone/fishing energy aswell, if you plan on working on things like that
(08-13-2016, 01:53 PM)Level Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 12:37 PM)JourneyOver Wrote: 1. Sounds great Big Grin I don't check the forums often enough that I would always catch an update so this is great to hear.

I don't want to give away too much, but yes I am looking into reading some of the information from the game. This would be completely within the ToS, i.e no automation what so ever and would obviously require a lot of time to develop this. Before anything like that happens though I'd like to first fix all of these simplish bugs with the program in the current version to set up a good base for anything in the future.  Big Grin

Sounds great Big Grin  When various things like that start to get implemented it will actually pull me to start using the program a whole lot more as currently it doesn't completely appeal to me just yet.
(08-14-2016, 01:28 AM)Olimar Wrote: Would love to be able to see time till capping wood/stone/fishing energy aswell, if you plan on working on things like that

Yeah definitely, I have wasted fishing energy so many times because I forget to check it haha
Community helper