Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
meat from kills
my idea is to add to game system that would allow players get "meat" from killed enemies and then you could turn it into pet food lets say 10000 meat parts for 1 pet food
challenge and boss kills would award more

that would give players another option to farm longer kills for xp or instant kills for pet food
that's a lot of currencies.

gold, ap, diamonds, wood, stone etc
how many meat parts per enemy though, if it's 1 per enemy 10k is a lot for only 1 food.
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
if 1 per instant kill is possible than it cant be less you shouldnt be able to get more than 50 pet food from it daily but yeah 10k kills maybe a bit too much
I not sure anyone will farm a boss just for more meat if we talking about the ones that have 4x the life out of challenges, since xp/gold is just 1x with them less the kill system was changed when it came back to make them more rewarding.

If it takes a lot to get one, I can't really see someone farming it, they would just look at it as a bonus feature of the game while still grinding the way they have always been.
some ppl are pet lovers so they would focus it trust me ^^
i would prefer it to come with its own upgrades to increase meat generation, its just balancing this which would be the issue .-.
well its rough idea so if someone have other ideas how it could work feel free to comment ^^
Pets are my favorite thing in the game, so I'm down for more pet food. It's a cool idea as a base, just need someone to go over the top and post a 10 paragraph in depth explanation for how it could be refined.
maybe set it as 1 food per 100 kills or something and set a min inferno tier for the levels to prevent 1hkos
what about 1 per 100 but set cap to 50 food daily ?

Also i wanted simple thing not upgrades etc but if you guys think its better if there would be upgrades like woodcutting its good too