Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire Clan IOU Multicalc
Despite the fix to the "Time to Upgrade" fields from the "Fish" tab looking okay on the live version of 4.0a, when I copy v4.1 the values don't work again and I have to manually fix them. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
@quixorbl , Does it have something to do with Actual/Theoretical Whistle?

Update: v4.1 Guild Tab for you Guildy needs.
A leader of Fire Clan
There's another issue with Fishing Equipment because there's currently no Equipment 9 cost in the datasheet.
A leader of Fire Clan
(06-07-2017, 02:45 PM)jiecut Wrote: @quixorbl , Does it have something to do with Actual/Theoretical Whistle?

No idea. I manually fixed it again. When I get the next update for the sheet I'll check.
A small correction must be done with the new guild system. In the "Main" tab, next to "Mine Level", the "Stone/tile" should be changed to
=(3+if(K4>249,1)+if(K4>99,1))*floor((1+10*K4)*(1+R6)*(1+Guild!L21)*(1+D16))

Thank you all the team for the great job !
Fun Fact, Main!L4 isn't referenced anywhere. Main!K4 is referenced quite a few times though.

Thanks anyways, fixed it. That cell doesn't include the guild drop chance bonus but that's fine. That bonus is included though in the optimizer page calculations.
A leader of Fire Clan
Fixed something regarding total stone personal invested. There was a copy paste error regarding library.

So we reverted back the old series formula in 4.1, it's going to be undershooting for sure. Yes, you can high roll much higher, but I think you can normal roll higher than the current series target also. If anyone has ideas on the formulas.

One idea I've been thinking of is possibly raising the ability time to 10.5s. It might be something with how the stuff lines up so you get in an extra attack with the big ability dps boost. Also I'm interested in doing luck analysis afterwards, you'd need to isolate all rng elements, see the distribution of series. See how lucky you need to be, or tries to get to certain stages.
A leader of Fire Clan
I've been using the multicalc since I started playing a few days ago, but my pet damage is being incorrectly calculated. My pets are hitting for bout 2k each, but the pet sheet shows that they should be hitting closer to 100 each. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks,
(06-16-2017, 08:47 AM)tyount19 Wrote: I've been using the multicalc since I started playing a few days ago, but my pet damage is being incorrectly calculated. My pets are hitting for bout 2k each, but the pet sheet shows that they should be hitting closer to 100 each. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks,

Little late here (it's been many months since i checked this thread hehe), but it could be several things. Not inputting your cards, not either putting your comparedps or filling out the pet map OR doing either of those while having the drop menu selected to use the other. There are possibly other ways this could happen, but hopefully you've figured it out at this point lol.
Leader in Fire Clan
Guild lvl 475+
Currently full
Question 
Thanks for this tool! I am not fully using it yet but am slowly learning. I'm fairly new to this game. I am a little confused on the Pets sheet and would appreciate some guidance. 

If, for example, I have Final Blow at LV 2 do I enter "12" or "20" into the table?   I have attempted to attached a screenshot of my core 1.  Thanks for the help

https://prnt.sc/g3pdr2

[Image: g3pdr2]