Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosting Questions
I've read Ray's recent Dev blog posts, and I've seen this ghosting thing that supposedly means you can attack while you're in a challenge or even OFFLINE?

Does this mean it wont matter for the other players in my party that I can't stay on for 24 hrs and only, like lets say 13? Because if so I'd be really happy as many before declined me because I wouldn't be 24hr, and now all that matters is your DPS and your set to go.

2nd, When someone goes offline, can you still kick them? Or have they fixed the problem where only a "party leader" can kick other members? Because I've gone in and out of some parties and seen offline players and me able to kick them, that would be a bit annoying if someone just popped into your party when you didn't have a password imo.

3rd, When your ghosting, I know you gain around like 90% rewards of what you would usually get online, just wanted to confirm this means I can't earn cards and stuff like that while ghosting/offline, right?

and finally, When you're doing offline ghosting damage (If you do of course, may have got this all wrong), is the damage you do offline the same as if you were online? Or is it like 85% efficiency of DPS online or something?

Thanks!
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
Ghosting is 100% damage and 100% XP and gold for a limited amount of time when you are offline. You can still be kicked from your party if you are offline. So basically what you lose are cards and i am not sure about the time limit. Also this information is as of a few days ago on test servers, might have changed since or can change until release.
Thanks for answering my questions.
If anyone knows what the supposed time limit is, I'd love to know it!
But if it's just on test servers probably no one apart from developers and testers know.
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)