Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions with the Pet Upgrade System
I have a few questions as I'm a bit confused with the pet upgrade system. Before you refer me to the guide VisWiz made, I have already been there.

1. In VisWiz's guide, it tells me to create an arena build for fighting the arena until the maximum I can go, then reset for 400 diamonds and create my idle build. He then said when your pets teir up you can re-create your arena build again. Would this mean I would have to go back and forth, remembering my arena/idle build and spending 400 diamonds all the time? 

2. When "builds" for arena and idle were mentioned, can we actually save our builds so we don't have to upgrade everything all over again, or is it just remember/upgrade everything all over again?

Thank you!
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
1. You don't have to go back and forth, it's up to you how you want to play, that guild may need some changes, seeing when it came out there were Pet Map Reset codes that are no longer active (they should of had a infinite time limit this would cover new players too).

You want to push once when you fist get arena as far as you can, but for new players they well most likely only have a snake that is lvl 5-9, so they well only have 6 nodes (once they unlock their second pet), they well not need to change to an arena build because they can not. You need a minimum 7 nodes unlock to get to an arena node (pet Bat and soon as you get past your first ascension get you second pet snake that well equal 9 nodes). As for you, push once in arena, with only your arena nodes lvled up as much as you can, then make an idle mode, you don have to push arena again until you think you can kill 3-9 (this number changes as you lvl and get higher in arena) more arena opp. which could take a few months.

2. As stated many times before, there well not ever be a "build save mechanic" for any of the resettable upgrades (ascension, trophies, and pet map). Seeing as the builds change anyways as you lvl up and get stronger you would have to change it.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
I'll have to get used to it, thanks for the info!
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)