Poll: What do you think of the EP system?
This poll is closed.
I like the EP system as is!
43.33%
13 43.33%
I want the EP system to change!
30.00%
9 30.00%
I don't care either way, I still have fun!
26.67%
8 26.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Event points! (community feedback)
EP for the most part is fine, if it needs a change, that's fine too but the more I look at this, the more I feel like it just be a very "small" boost to them.

What killed their ability to keep up is really the fact that things like kill based rewards being taken away, as that primarily only benefit the higher level players that already have high DPS to work with. When power leveling was around, newer players could catch up simply on that and perhaps willing to spend since the gap won't feel as big to them. No, they shouldn't be able to be boosted to 600 in a single day, but being boosted that way in general will help ensure they don't feel like it'll be years before they catch up, even if the top guys stop playing the game right now.

Sure those that been around always have that advantage. But newer players can't really get EP at all less you some reason make it always available to them only, as they have to wait a full month assuming events come back every month from now. By the time they get this said EP, others would have gotten more as well, it would take a long time to catch up using EP, they need more help than that.

Less you willing to speed up their "time based" features like pets as well, EP will not get them there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Event points! (community feedback) - DorutheDragon - 07-22-2016, 08:57 AM