Poll: What do you think of the EP system?
This poll is closed.
I like the EP system as is!
43.33%
13 43.33%
I want the EP system to change!
30.00%
9 30.00%
I don't care either way, I still have fun!
26.67%
8 26.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Event points! (community feedback)
I don't really have any solution to what you guys are talking about but want to add in my thoughts even though its kinda already been said. I am at 480 days played right now so I have been around for quite a while but i am not a f2p player. I've spent a decent amount of money on the game because I enjoy it. New players shouldn't be coming into an established game thinking they can catch the leaders and they shouldn't be able to without becoming Moby Dick. I am all for helping newer players progress faster and get up to a decent point but EP is not that way to do that. Take a look at the changes that have been made to the game each one of them hurting new players and start there. Most new players got hurt majorly by the pet change because pets were most of the dps at low levels and now they are only a % of your dps. But taking away from the players that have been loyal to you to let new people catch up is not the right way to go.

I have seen people suggest stopping the EP Packs and thats one way to go about it because then the gap can never get wider if you play through all the events. It would be at the cost of money to support the game though but i guess to compensate for that you could add a new tier to the packs inside the events for people who want to spend on the game. I dont think this is a good idea though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Event points! (community feedback) - Slashed - 07-21-2016, 04:59 PM