Poll: What do you think of the EP system?
This poll is closed.
I like the EP system as is!
43.33%
13 43.33%
I want the EP system to change!
30.00%
9 30.00%
I don't care either way, I still have fun!
26.67%
8 26.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Event points! (community feedback)
All the ideas will have cons and pros, but they can be balanced and handled later. Now it is important to get the ideas. So please stop thinking "too far ahead" and let your imaginations run little bit. Once we lots of ideas it will be easier to take good ones and combine etc from them and get something that might work. So just throw them out first and sort out later.

1# maximum EP cap
---------------------
Decide a maximum amount of EP that a player can have at current moment and then raise the maximum per new event. Let those who have not reached the cap buy EP-until they hit the cap.

2# diminishing returns + "bonus tree"
--------------------------------
Divide the bonuses and add few more, let the player spread the ep between the bonuses. Make the bonuses have soft caps ( but raise these caps from time to time). Once you are over the soft cap, you still get more from a "node" but the return is smaller tan before the soft cap. ( for example add fishing related bonuses, party bonuses, challenge bonuses)

3# combine EP with Ascension
----------------------------------
EP points enhance ascension upgrades ( add bonuses, multipliers, enlarge the values)

4# combine EP with "gold bought upgrades"
---------------------------------------------------
Similar to 3# but targets the hunting, auto, click, woodcutting, mining by letting the player use EP to enhance their bonuses.

5# bonus nodes with cooldowns
------------------------------
EP has different bonus combination nodes. Once you pick one it is active for a month. After a month the node(s) go to cooldown and player needs to pick different node(s) to activate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Event points! (community feedback) - Vero - 07-16-2016, 09:41 PM