Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Semi-inactive Party Member
Hi,
    Firstly I need to explain what I mean by a semi-inactive party member. It is when you have someone join the party that has joined for the profit and then sits inactive (with the game in the background) so you cannot progress.

I am proposing a method to kick these people, we can already kick the ones that are away from the game completely as they are in the sleep state. 

The reason for this, I grow fed up of creating a party with my guild members/friends and we're all progressing together ....Then.... All of a sudden a random person joins, takes you back 3 planets to use your muscle (fair enough, I'm game to help them and so are my friends/guild members) But the bit that is irritating is when they go into this inactive state so that my friends and myself have to keep clicking to progress as this random person is sitting there reaping the rewards for nothing. 

I know the game is called Idle, but the rest of us and I'm sure other payers do leave it on and check it every couple of minutes when on a progress run to make sure you can move to the next enemy. I'm aware this sounds like a personal moan, but it can be irritating. Or if not a kicking method then a locking method to stop others without a password joining.

The party thing is forced upon you anyway, you just mind your own business and suddenly BOOM! you're in a party.
The password join and guild join features are made for that. You need to make sure everyone in the party has a password on
(06-21-2016, 06:00 AM)Srw Wrote: The password join and guild join features are made for that. You need to make sure everyone in the party has a password on

Just found them in the options, thanks Smile