Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memories!
What's your best memory from your time here at IOU? It could be forums, Beta, or even a recent event!

This is one of my favorites, it was for the paint IOU competition we had quite a while back. I didn't even place in the finals, but I was proud of it!

[Image: 83fefaabed6d49fe85ee3d6d304f09d0.png]
When I first started a year ago. Having to join random parties and meet new people to progress through the ATs. Getting to slowly know the game and actually enjoy it. Being in guilds with all of us new players excited and constantly talking about the game mechanics and helping each other. Especially the excitement of everyone advancing their pets to bats, wabbits, and viruses. A time when it wasn't about money, levels, dps, support level, EP, or orbs. When it was just about having fun and enjoying the game.
I remember when I got my first guild, i stayed in it most of my time.
Nice run 'til now.
(06-08-2016, 08:48 PM)Srw Wrote: When I first started a year ago. Having to join random parties and meet new people to progress through the ATs. Getting to slowly know the game and actually enjoy it. Being in guilds with all of us new players excited and constantly talking about the game mechanics and helping each other. Especially the excitement of everyone advancing their pets to bats, wabbits, and viruses. A time when it wasn't about money, levels, dps, support level, EP, or orbs. When it was just about having fun and enjoying the game.

Oh man, that does seem like ages ago Tongue
(06-09-2016, 07:39 AM)Listat Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 08:48 PM)Srw Wrote: When I first started a year ago. Having to join random parties and meet new people to progress through the ATs. Getting to slowly know the game and actually enjoy it. Being in guilds with all of us new players excited and constantly talking about the game mechanics and helping each other. Especially the excitement of everyone advancing their pets to bats, wabbits, and viruses. A time when it wasn't about money, levels, dps, support level, EP, or orbs. When it was just about having fun and enjoying the game.

Those were definitely the good days.
You can usually find me here!
(06-10-2016, 03:38 AM)Aar118 Wrote:

Wow love it all!
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
(06-10-2016, 01:31 PM)Mythic Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 03:38 AM)Aar118 Wrote:

Wow love it all!

We all loved those good days.
Nice run 'til now.
My favorite memory was when I said " I told you so."
---Retired---