Support: 4
(04-29-2017, 04:35 AM)Putzseila Wrote: IGN: LordSylar
Level: 435
DPS: ~30M
IOU Score: 38872
Support: 4

are you looking to join Idle Juggernauts, if so it is on open join
Spots in Click Heroes and EdenRegenesis are still open
you should really edit that title ... On my screen you are ranked 11th. Why would anyone wanna join a guild if they are completely mislead. Also maybe explain how come you lost so many people the last month? :-)
(05-11-2017, 01:45 AM)DarkSoul55 Wrote: you should really edit that title ... On my screen you are ranked 10th. Why would anyone wanna join a guild if they are completely mislead. Also maybe explain how come you lost so many people the last month? :-)

Man you really are childish to come back and say this again 5 months later. Why do you care so much? Most people don't care about guild ranks now a days and are looking for a guild with the opportunities for them to grow. Plus we would be close back to that rank anyway when we fill our open spots so it's fine to leave that as the title.
i m sorry, i ll edit my post too: Ranked 11 it is now.
(05-12-2017, 04:11 PM)DarkSoul55 Wrote: i m sorry, i ll edit my post too: Ranked 11 it is now.

Whatever dude, I rather not waste time replying to you anymore after this so if you want to keep posting here to talk crap about my guild go ahead. Just says how much of a person you are.
6 spots open in Click Heroes
saber since you are pretty much almsot always on here i thought maybe you could answer my question!! my question is i recently joined a group and in this group there is not the normal 4 players there are 6 players in my gorup and was wondering why there are 6 people in my group farming idk how its possible but i have a screen shot and i never heard of any such change or update!!

so i hope you know and can tell me because i dont know if its a bug or if you are legit aloud 6 people now thank you!!
(06-01-2017, 02:07 PM)PureXownage Wrote: saber since you are pretty much almsot always on here i thought maybe you could answer my question!! my question is i recently joined a group and in this group there is not the normal 4 players there are  6 players in my gorup and was wondering why there are 6 people in my group farming idk how its possible but i have a screen shot and i never heard of any such change or update!!

so i hope you know and can tell me because i dont know if its a bug or if you are legit aloud 6 people now thank you!!

Just a bug, had people in my guild who were in a group of 5 for a day