Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Should blackhole event be brought back yearly
See if BH had a cap, in that eventually if every year it was released you could only purchase up to a certain level in total. Then I think more players would be open to bringing it back, as it would allow for a slightly more even purchasing field. So cap at level 20, first year purchase level 5, the next year, you'd already be at level 5 with the cap being 20. But with no cap, big spenders will always spend big.

New players or players who did not choose to spend during the last BH event, should IMO be given a chance to do so. If not with a cap, then as a 1 time chance as older players got too. Earlier buyers still have the advantage of making the purchase a year ago...so I think it's more than fair but others may not agree.

Some players may argue that, at the time they didn't know that such an event was forthcoming and would have saved up for it. So it may not appear fair to them that another BH event is planned. In that case, maybe only allow up to the average amount of what was purchased per buyer to be purchased if another one is held. In that way, people who purchase from the event, will only get roughly the same advantage ( minus it being a year later..lol) than those in the past.

In all fairness I'd like a cap but it's doubtful that BH will ever return. Goodluck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should blackhole event be brought back yearly - CRIMSONKING - 05-09-2016, 09:22 PM