Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Hearing about changes with offline gains..
Plenty of miscommunication going on, as usual lol.

Ereb's is also indicating preliminary work on it, and we even discussed in his presence, on top of exactly what I mentioned in my earlier post here that is not how it will be working at all, so I won't comment on that point further. After all the trolling people have done I would expect people to wait for official word before all these assumptions on rumors, but moving on :-p

The gains are simply based on your personal dps, plus a small average of everyone else's dps in your party for the gains. There is no division of experience for being in a party (only bonuses to experience rates), therefore negated gains is not possible in a party, only beneficial, and more beneficial to be in 'bigger' parties.

The existing caps (of 130% of pDSP) and the bonus rates from each member in a party are very well subject to change, but for right now it's 130% (cap) + 5% (modifier, not touched by cap) per extra player in your party, along with your party boost from ascension (rates from this may differ since the system has changed so significantly).

Ray

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hearing about changes with offline gains.. - Ray - 05-09-2016, 08:20 AM