Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Hearing about changes with offline gains..
Clicks won't matter? Who you party with won't matter?

It sounds like the game would effectively be reduced to a pretty clock you pay to make run faster. o.0

Huh
---Retired---
I'm fine with clicks not mattering.

Although I feel who you're grouped with should still matter.
he's worried, because his cheating won't be viable anymore.
(05-07-2016, 01:15 AM)demwaral Wrote: he's worried, because his cheating won't be viable anymore.

Sounds good. Rolleyes
---Retired---
Clicks will only matter for progressing through zones more quickly at lower levels, and for in challenges (which, does matter for completing more difficult challenges for higher dps, which translates to higher exp/gold gains since those will be based on....dps).

DPS is affected by your personal dps, PLUS a small percentage of the average DPS of your party (yours excluded), up to a maximum of 130% of your personal DPS (to prevent over leaching).

ps. I don't think the clock is very pretty.
(05-08-2016, 09:29 PM)Ray Wrote: Clicks will only matter for progressing through zones more quickly at lower levels, and for in challenges (which, does matter for completing more difficult challenges for higher dps, which translates to higher exp/gold gains since those will be based on....dps).

DPS is affected by your personal dps, PLUS a small percentage of the average DPS of your party (yours excluded), up to a maximum of 130% of your personal DPS (to prevent over leaching).

ps. I don't think the clock is very pretty.

So then you can't suffer detriment for being in a party with less then your average; but you get a bonus if they are > your average; do I got that right?

Of course its juuuuuust after I equalibrize my party shift down where I carried over 200M greater then average when this change is made. -.-; *flips Ray the bird*

Up to 30% dps party avg (excluding yours) will help your gains 30% or that gets tossed into a formula and minced up?

Thanks for clarifying Ray

EDIT: What was the benefit of Online vs. Offline again going to be now? like.. +10% xp and you get card drops but you don't if you're offline; right? And the Offline gains will continue running for how long between log ins? Sorry to hound you with questions like this but I see no real indicators of the changes coming (maybe I just missed it); and from what I understand its coming really, really soon ™

edit 2: ninja'd

EDIT 3: Will there even be a mob with hp anymore? o.0 How will kill time factor into gains? The more I think about the proposed system (or to be system lol) ...the less it makes sense.
---Retired---
more ppl in party less xp you get on test server in solo i had 230m xp per minute but with ray and blackie in party i had only 150m/min
(05-08-2016, 11:06 PM)erebs Wrote: more ppl in party less xp you get on test server in solo i had 230m xp per minute but with ray and blackie in party i had only 150m/min

Thats what he may as well do. This proposition sounds like a way to have parties just for the sake of "saving face" that there are parties. Why not go ahead and Make it no parties, do away with party boost skill.
Oh my what a different tale the ranks would tell if it were like that from the jump. Rolleyes
---Retired---
Isn't less exp in a party already a thing?
yes it is and my example was with 2 lower dps in party