Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Nerf duo and group
I think the new challenges have brought a lot of good:

1) Difficult for everyone.
2) Good bonuses.
3) Largely limited by solo damage

But I think that duos and groups being harder than solo only means that you have to look for someone to carry. If two people who complete solo give their 100%, shouldnt they be able to complete duo without having to ask a higher level to carry them? I really dislike this aspect of challenges, and it has been amplified with the new system.
It's better if we make revamp of challenges.
duo is 5x solo and group is 15x solo that little too much
keep duos and groups as they are and make solos harder
Andez - Click Heroes
(04-16-2016, 09:40 PM)Khanate Wrote: I think the new challenges have brought a lot of good:

1) Difficult for everyone.
2) Good bonuses.
3) Largely limited by solo damage

But I think that duos and groups being harder than solo only means that you have to look for someone to carry. If two people who complete solo give their 100%, shouldnt they be able to complete duo without having to ask a higher level to carry them? I really dislike this aspect of challenges, and it has been amplified with the new system.

I was thinking about the same thing. Right now duo last boss hp is about 5 times that of solo on the same tier, and Group is about 15 times that of solo.
Making duo 3** times and group 12** times more hp then solo of that tier still means you have to get stronger, but at lest you wont have to more then double your Challenge Damage, just to do duo with someone that has the same Challenge Damage as your self.

** These numbers are just me, and with these numbers both players in duo have to be 50% stronger then solo, and the 6 players in group 100% (2x) stronger then solo. not just a straight just to 2.5 times stronger then solo in both duo/group.

Now for the weird hp jump form one tier to the next, B2 last solo bosses are just over 33-12 times (depending on the challenge) the hp of B1, yet B3 are just over 9-2 times that of B2 and that drops as you go (it gets to a point were they are all basically 2-3 times the hp of the last tier) ... what the hell is up with that!?

make it a standard let each tier be 3* times stronger then the last tier, yes the earlier tiers maybe a little weaker (well a lot), but at least your pushing lower level players to grow in a steady way, not just saying oh here are the first set of challenges although the next tier you have to be 33-12 times stronger and the next one 9-2 times and less each tier after that.. ( but now there is a lot of players that can easily carry those early challenges, they just need to get the through the solo part to get help with the duo/group parts)

* note that number is just me it could be no less then 2.5 and no more then 5 times the last tier (in my opinion)

with the current challenge system of having to go through solo -> duo -> group to unlock the next tier for that challenge, making things standard promotes growth, it's like your slapping low lvl players in the face, right now.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
Whatever you do, just keep the requirement for having to beat solo to join duo and group please.
It would say... let's make a revamp on making challenges affected by Inferno Levels, at least we would get extra EXP and gold from challenges affected by Inferno levels.
(04-17-2016, 01:26 PM)FruityPanda Wrote: It would say... let's make a revamp on making challenges affected by Inferno Levels, at least we would get extra EXP and gold from challenges affected by Inferno levels.

I don't know anymore if you're trolling or just obsessed with that one idea. Also, challenges give 0 exp.
Why would I complain or troll or flame or bully this thread? Do you want a mod or admin to ban me for this?

But give challenges a revamp
(04-16-2016, 11:20 PM)Mythic Wrote: I was thinking about the same thing. Right now duo last boss hp is about 5 times that of solo on the same tier, and Group is about 15 times that of solo.
Making duo 3** times and group 12** times more hp then solo of that tier still means you have to get stronger, but at lest you wont have to more then double your Challenge Damage, just to do duo with someone that has the same Challenge Damage as your self.

This^
ya... when group of the previous challenge required much more per person- than solo of the next tier. >.>

Gold III tribal solo hp: 511911630420
Gold III tribal duo hp: 2350604116244   /2 = 1175302058122 per person.

Gold II tribal group hp: 5886019436564 /6 =   981003239427 per person           That's just far to much per-person compared to the next tier.

Since this is supposed to last years to come I'd like to go on a hike and say rather than nerfing all them, buff Solo's greatly & Duo's slightly.
There's only going to be more and more advantages to give greater damage to player's as time comes. (Fishing.. The upgrade map.. Pet buff etc.)